Friday, October 30, 2015

Magazines and Advertisements.

The magazines I read usually have a lot more ads than editorial content, stories, and other features. They do however have a lot of photographs.  I usually read skateboard magazines so the ads usually have a similar theme so they all kind of work well together. I do notice how the content is sometimes vulgar and crude when it is marketed to a younger audience.


These patterns mean that the ads in the magazine are based off of the content. Only skateboard products are advertised in the magazine. From skateboards, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, skate videos, and online shops.  I would rather their not be so many ads in skateboard magazines. However, I like some of them because it keeps me updated on the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment